Price of a counter-current swimming Turbine
What price should I expect to pay for a swimming turbine?
The price of a counter-current swimming system varies according to many criteria, such as the model, the options included and the power of the system. How much should you expect to pay? What should you keep in mind? Let’s find out.
What price should I expect for a swimming turbine?
Different types of counter-current swimming systems
A counter-current swimming system is a great addition to a pool: whatever the size of the pool, users can practice the crawl, the breaststroke or the backstroke. It is also suitable for both beginners and more experienced swimmers if you use a system that can adjust the power of the flow.
The price of a counter-current swimming system varies primarily according to the type of device you plan to install:
– built-in counter-current swimming equipment, which must be taken into consideration (especially for the installation of the pipes) when building the pool;
– counter-current swimming systems known as “outboard”, which can be installed on a pool that has already been dug or assembled since they do not require any masonry work.
Depending on the model and the options chosen, you can expect to pay between 6,000 and 15,000 euros for a built-in counter-current swimming system. However, keep in mind that this kind of investment will add value to your pool and, by extension, to your house, in the event of a future sale.
Multiple criteria for the price of a counter-current swimming system
In addition to the type of apparatus, several other criteria will influence the price of a counter-current swimming system. Among the existing systems, you have :
– The systems with a pump which have a maximum flow rate of between 70 and 90 m3/h. The flow rate is the most important factor if you plan to use your counter-current solution for sport, as the more powerful the flow is, the more the swimming will require physical effort.
– The presence or absence of massage jets for hydrotherapy lovers.
– The possibility to adjust the direction of the outlets (some models have up to five positions).
– The options offered by the control box.
– The various accessories (LED lighting for example).
– The performance in terms of silence and sliding sensation.
– The presence of a smartphone application to control the system, launch training programmes, etc. For example, the SWIMEO App allows you to choose the speed, duration and number of repetitions.
Are you interested in installing an outboard counter-current swimming system in your pool ? Do you want to plan this kind of system (a built-in model) for your future pool during the construction phase ? Contact our team of experts!
Are you interested in counter-current swimming?
Feel free to contact our experts to discuss your needs!